You all must have come across AI models but the one which is taking the world by storm is ChatGPT. Many people have started using chatgpt plugins at work to improve their productivity.
Product managers are using ChatGPT across all stages of product life cycle from ideation to launch. Customer support teams with ChatGPT are revolutionizing customer services, with human like AI assistance. And how can the developer community be left behind. Market is flooding with ChatGPT plugins for developers, that they can use to increase productivity, even while debugging.
But for this blog we will stick to how Marketing leaders can use ChatGPT prompts and plugins. This blogs is divided into sections for different marketing tasks, which contain relevant prompt templates and plugins, that you can use.
Let’s get started!
ChatGPT brings ample intelligence and information via prompts and plugins, making lives of marketers easy in many ways. Let’s look at some ways marketers can use ChatGPT:
We will cover ChatGPT prompts and plugins in decent detail in the following sections. You will get prompt templates that you can use for use cases and even learn about new plugins for different marketing tasks.
You can access the capabilites of ChatGPT via prompts and plugins. ChatGPT prompts are the inputs that you give to ChatGPT to generate text based on your needs. For example, you can give ChatGPT a keyword, a topic, a question, or a prompt to generate text related to it.
You can also use different types of prompts to generate different types of text, such as headlines, introductions, copy, or stories. ChatGPT is created by OpenAI, a research organization that wants to make artificial intelligence that can help humanity. Now, let’s look at various types of ChatGPT prompts one by one.
While ChatGPT is a powerful tool, it requires proper guidance and prompts to generate the desired responses. Here are a few tips for effectively using prompts:
Refer to this prompt: “Please write a blog post on the latest social media highlighting the latest social media trends in 2022, focusing on Instagram and TikTok.”Let’s use this prompt as an example : “Please write a blog post on the latest social media trends in 2022, focusing on Instagram and TikTok.”
1. Specify the goal
Clearly state your objective to ChatGPT by setting specific goals in your prompts. In the above example prompt the goal is to write a blog.
2. Provide context
To generate more accurate responses, provide background information and context in your prompts. This helps ChatGPT understand the specific requirements and craft content accordingly.
In the above example prompt the context is to write a blog on the social media trends in 2023 for Instagram and TikTok.
3. Iterate and refine
ChatGPT learns from examples, so by providing specific iterations, you can guide it to generate better responses. Test different variations of prompts and observe how ChatGPT adapts to your requirements. Refining your prompts over time will lead to more accurate and relevant outputs.
Here’s an example on how to refine it:
Prompt : Please write a blog post about the latest social media trends in 2023, focusing on how Instagram and TikTok are changing the way people communicate, create, and consume content. You should include the following points in your blog post:
1. We are [product category] company/startup that targets [target audience] at [company segment] in [region]. Our main goal to boost our traffic. Our current traffic is [traffic] and we want to take it by [X times] in [time in month or year]. Create a marketing plan in a tabular format.
Example: We are digital experience company/startup that targets marketers at SMBs in the US region. Our main goal to boost our traffic. Our current traffic is 100,000 and we want to take it by 3 times in next 6 months. Create a marketing plan in a tabular format.
2. What are the benefits of [marketing_type]? Write a list of [number] benefits that can help companies understand why influencer marketing is an effective way to promote their products or services.
3. List [number] ways to generate leads from [social_channel]. Write a brief explanation of how each way works and why it is effective.
4. List [number] ways to convince customers to buy a product via [social_channel]. Write a brief explanation of how each way works and why it is effective.
5. Generate a SWOT analysis for [product_name] to evaluate their [business_function]
1. Write an outline for a blog post on [blog topic]. Include these keywords - [shortlisted keywords] in the headings.
Example: Write an outline for a blog post on [session replay for marketing]. Include these keywords - Session replay for marketing and session recording for marketing, in the headings.
2. Write an 800-word blog post on [blog topic], and include the following keywords in the headline, subheading, and body paragraphs: [keywords]
3. Write a list of blog titles that include statistics on the impact of [blog topic]
4. We have created a Youtube video about [video_details]. Write 10 interesting YouTube headlines about [video_topic]. Include benefits of the video.
5. Generate a catchy Twitter thread on [tweet_context] that summarizes the [pain point].
6. Here’s is a blog post on [blog topic], I need you check this blog post for spelling and grammar mistakes just like Grammarly does for the content. Restructure the blog based on the corrections. Also list down all changes you made and explain why you made them.
7. Generate 5 ideas for YouTube videos about [video_topic]. For each idea, write a brief description of what the video will cover and why it will be useful for the [target_audience].
8. Create a script for a web series on [series_topic]. The web series should have [total_episodes], each lasting about [episode_duration]. The script should include the title of each episode, a summary of what happens in each episode, the main characters and their roles, and the dialogue between them.
9. Build a reader persona for a blog that covers topics related to [topic_name]. The reader persona should include the following information [name, age, gender, location, occupation, income level, education level, goals, challenges, pain points, interests, hobbies, preferred media channels, and content preferences.
10. Simplify the following copy to make it easy for [target_audience] to read.
11. Rephrase the following copy: [copy_content].
12. What are [social_channel] marketing best practices? Write a list of [number] of tips that can help marketers optimize their channel and content for better reach, engagement, and conversions.
13. What are common mistakes marketers make in [domain]? Share a list of mistakes that can hurt your content quality and performance and how to avoid them.
1. We have to run an email campaign for [audience] to share with them about [email_topic] Generate 5 subject lines for this email.
We have to run an email campaign for marketers to share with them about Zipy’s session replay feature. Generate 5 subject lines for this email.
2. What are the best subject lines to increase open rates? Write a list of 10 tips that can help you craft catchy and compelling subject lines that get your readers' attention.
3. Write the body copy for a promotional email campaign about [company_name] spring sale. This sale [benefits of the sale]. Share [coupon code]. Write in an email and Facebook post in an upbeat and friendly tone.
4. List [number] topics I should write about in my next email newsletter for [niche].
5. Last week we at [company_name]:
- Launched feature - [feature details]
- Help a webinar on [webinar topic] with [speaker name] and cover [webinar main points]
- Published a blog on [blog topic]We now have to send our users a newsletter that shares all this information. Share a 100 word copy for each section, along with a CTA.
6. How to write killer sale and marketing emails?
7. How can I avoid my emails being marked as spam? Share tips that can help me improve my email deliverability and avoid spam filters.
8. How can I improve my sender reputation? Share steps that can help build trust and credibility among email recipients and improve our sender score.
9. How can I ensure my emails are easy to read and navigate on mobile devices? How to optimize our email design and layout for mobile responsiveness.
10. How can I make my emails load faster on mobile devices?
11. How should I format my images and media to load properly on mobile devices?
1. We are a [product category] and have a budget of [budget] for this quarter. We want to run ads to drive [business objective]. We have to target [target audience]. What channels should we target. Share in a tabular format.
Example: We are a web app and have a budget of $40,000 for this quarter. We want to run ads to drive conversion. We have to target marketing managers and directors. What channels and strategies should we target. Share in a tabular format.
2. We at [product name] want to run a [ad type] ad campaign on [channel] for [target audience]. Generate 5 ad headlines samples talk about [product value proposition]. The headlines should be catchy, concise, and relevant to the target audience.
3. Write a brief ad copy for [feauture]. The ad copy should highlight the [Feature_benefits] and include a [discount_offer]. Use a style that creates urgency.
4. What are the best platforms to run an ad campaign for a SaaS product? Share platforms that can help you reach [target audience].
5. Explain the types of ads that can be run on [channel] for [target audience]. Explain how to create the content and images in a way, that the campaign converts better.
1. What kinds of blogs to target for guest posting to attract [target audience].
Example: What kinds of blogs to target for guest posting to attract marketing professionals
2. What should one consider to select a blog for guest posting
3. Write a pitch email to the [recipient’s role] of [blog name]. Proposing write a guest post on topics - [Topic 1] or [Topic 2]. Mention we are open for any other topic as well.
4. Generate a list of 5 potential topics for guest posting for [target audience] on [blog theme].
5. Generate a bio for your guest post, introducing [your_name] and your [professional_work] or [social channel].
6. Write a guest post on [topic]. Use these [terms] as anchor text for these [links], respectively.
1. We at [company name] want to reach out to [category] influencers over LinkedIn. Write a 300 character message for [influencer name], that shares [intent] and [action item].
Example: We at Digital_1 want to reach out to SaaS influencers over LinkedIn. Write a 300 character message for Vishalini, that shares that we are looking to collaborate for influencer marketing and would love to speak.
2. Create an agreement with the influencer, that includes [deliverables], [detailed timeline for each deliverable], [total payment amount], and [terms and conditions] of your marketing campaign. Add general terms and conditions on your own.
3. We have shortlisted [category] influencers who addresses [target audience]. And wants to reach out to them over [channel name]. Share how can we get the influencer on board.
4. Create a list of main performance indicators for [marketing_type] strategy. Share how to monitor and analyze this [marketing type].
1. What marketing metrics should I measure as [category] business, that [sells online/sells via app/provides services/operates offline]. Share in a table.
Example: What marketing metrics should I measure as e-commerce business that sells via a shopify web app. Share in a table.
2. My [site/app] is getting visits, but conversion is not great. What other metrics should I look in, to understand what’s going on.
3. I want to improve conversion and user experience on [website/app] and want to monitor real user metrics. Suggest some tools/methods to do this?
4. What website optimization tools are there for marketing teams?
Plugins are pre-built tools that extend the functionality of ChatGPT, allowing marketers to accomplish specific tasks more efficiently. With these ChatGPT plugins, you can do more things and adjust to various scenarios, making it more versatile and adaptable.
To access these plugins, make sure you have subscribed to ChatGPT Plus. You can discover these ChatGPT plugins on GPTStore.ai. Let's explore some useful plugins that can be leveraged for marketing purposes:
ChatGPT is not just a content generator, but a companion that can assist marketing and growth teams, product teams, customer support teams with its wide range of prompts and plugins.
At the end, incorporating ChatGPT in work and your marketing strategy will open up a world of endless possibilities. By utilizing tailored prompts and integrating plugins that enhance ChatGPT‘s functionality, businesses can elevate their marketing efforts and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We are already witnessing how ChatGPT is helping product managers for shipping releases faster with their engineering team. Developers are also relying on ChatGPT to boost their productivity while coding. Not just this even even customer success teams are leveraging ChatGPT to provide better and faster customer service. So why should marketing leaders be left behind.
Now that you are aware of the ChatGPT prompts and plugins you can use them in your day to day marketing tasks, and shine at a marketeer.